March 12, 2010

Healing Effects of Stones...

Do you believe in the healing effects of crystals and stones? Many people do and they are not all new age people. Many people believe in the natural energies of the planet...from Chinese medicine to the Bible.

Just to look at one of them, I will speak of the Opal since it is my birth stone. I am a Libra. It is also associated with Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
Opals come in many different colors and is thought to be good for creativity, inspiration, imagination and memory. Maybe I need to wear it more often for my memory.
Physically it is good for the kidneys, eyes, vision and circulation. It is also said to help with infections and fevers.
Spiritually, it promotes good and bad characteristics and allows the bad ones to come out so you can deal with them.
This information comes directly from The Crystal Healer by Philip Permutt.

So after reading this, are you a believer in crystal healing?
Want to know more?
Let me know what stone you are interested in and I will let you know about its healing effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment