January 25, 2011

Treasuries on Tuesday


I am so happy to list my items on etsy.

I feel that I am among some of the most amazing talent. I am not certain if you have ever looked around etsy; but if you have not, you should.

I decided to do a treasury every Tuesday and post it here. Here I will feature my favorites, a theme or who knows...it could be anything.

This Tuesday is my first and in honor of the blog giveaway that started yesterday, I decided to find so pretty animal prints. I think Lisa is partial to animal prints. :) Want to participate in the giveaway, click here.

If you have a theme you want me to search around for, leave me a comment...I am happy to do your requested searches.

So please go check out these fabulous etsy sellers...and the best part is, I do not personally know any of them.

Tuesday Treasury...Grrr...Animal Prints...click here! (part of the way treasuries get to the front page as a feature is when people click and comment on it. So I encourage you to do so.)



Here are four items you will see and a dozen more:


who doesn't need a new make-up bag?


how adorable are these baby booties?

protect your kindle...





cook in style...no one can have too many aprons


Enjoy!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. All of these are adorable! Love it all! What a talent to display! Cute!,cute!,cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nana's Nuggets...thank you. I love etsy, there is some amazing talent on that site.

    ReplyDelete